CNIL number : 1540576
1. Definition of collected Personal DataWhen you register and/or use the site www.backpackmojo.com (the "Site"), TRIP NATION may ask you to provide data in order to complete your profile.
The term "personal data" means all data that identifies you as an individual, which includes your name, age, gender, email address, and more generally all personal information you choose to include in your profile, including but not limited to, your family situation, your life or your lifestyle, the countries you've been to and your country of residence.
TRIP NATION wishes to highlight your obligation not to include in your profile any text indication whatsoever that may directly or indirectly reveal your racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, philosophical, religious or trade union membership, or are related to your health your life and your sexual offenses, convictions or security measures.
TRIP NATION indicates here that it follows, in collecting and managing your personal data, the law number 78-17 of January 6th 1978 from French Law regarding computers, files and freedom, in its current version.
3. Identity of the entity collecting Personal DataThe collection of personal data is operated by TRIP NATION SAS (« TRIP NATION » or « we ») a corporation registered in RCS Versailles under the identification number 532 446 655. TRIP NATION Headquarters are located at 6, Rue du Marechal Gallieni, 78430, LOUVECIENNES, France.
4. Collecting Personal DataYour personal data will be collected to meet one or more of the following purposes :
- manage your access to certain services available on the Site,
- Perform operations in order to monitor and manage Members accounts
- Implement the Services offered on the Site, especially the Backpackers Social Network
- Gather statistics for commercial purposes, conduct market and/or behavioral researches
- build and manage Leads files, which include technical operations such as standardization, enrichment and duplication,
- Select potential clients for exploration and promotion operations
- Send our Newsletter messages. In case you don't want to receive it, you are able to uncheck the relevant box in your Profile Settings
- meet our legal obligations
You will be notified on the optional or compulsory nature of the personal data we collect when you enter it in our system. You will be informed of the consequences if you don't provide the optional information.
5. Recipients of the data collectedThe different types of persons that will access your personal information are :
- Internet users. They have free access to your profile on the Site
- the IT department, the administrative and monitoring department of TRIP NATION within their respective mandate.
- Third party companies with which TRIP NATION has a contract that requires all or part of your personal data
In order to meet legal requirements, Government agencies, Court officers and judicial officers may also require to access the personla data you entered on the Site.
6. Timeframe of conservation of your Personal DataYour personal data will not be retained beyond the time strictly required for the management of our business relationship with you.
Your personal data will be erased from our systems no later than six months after you unsubscribe from the Site, except the data required to establish proof of a right or a contract that can legally be archived for five years.
7. SecurityWe inform you that we take every precaution to safeguard the security of your personal data and in particular, prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
We inform you that you can refuse "cookies" by configuring your internet Browser the following way:
For Mozilla firefox :
choose the "tools " menu then "Options"
click on the "private life" icon
Find the "Cookie" menu and select the suitable options
For Microsoft Internet Explorer :
Choose the "Tools" menu then "internet options"
choose the "Confidentiality" tab
Select the desired level using the cursor.
For Opera 6.0 and beyond :
11. Access to your personal dataAccording to the French law "Informatique et liberté" of January 6th, 1978 you have the right to access, modify and oppose any information about yourself. If you wish to exercise this right and obtain all the information about yourself, please contact:
by e-mail: email@example.com
by regular mail: TRIP NATION SAS - 62 Rue Tiquetonne - 75002 PARIS - FRANCE